Outsource Institute of Technology deliver a corporate style approach towards engineering training. Geared around the needs of the student the tutorials offer alot of one on one time with the trainer within a small interactive group. This allows the student to complete their studies within realistic time frames. Please CLICK HERE to veiw the set timetable for the tutorials.
Tutorials are not compulsory (except for project management) however they are highly recommended. The classes will run to the set schedule and if you miss a class you can either catch up in your own time or you will need to wait until the next scheduled class and pickup where you left off.
Booking into a Tutorial:
- Please contact ashleyi@outsourceInstitute.com.au or phone: 1300 136 904
- Please ensure you book a Month before the Tutorials you wish to attend
- Skills Tech Australia will send you an Invoice this is for the GAP Training you receive at the tutorial
- If you have not booked and paid you will be unable to attend
- If you cannot attend please call or email on the contact details above so you are not charged and your assessment due date can be adjusted
- All Clusters will have assessments, some are done in Tutorials some have to be completed in your own time
- All Assessments have due dates please see each due date on the timetable below the Tutorial
- Please email ALL Assessments to assessments@outsourceInstitute.com.au or post to the below Address
- FOR CAD ONLY – Please bring a laptop to class – Operating system needs to be XP or above
- FOR CAD ONLY – Please bring Three button mouse with the centre button being a wheel to class
- Gateway Office Park – (Ground Floor, Building Two) 747 Lytton Road, Murarrie. 4172 (Cnr of Creek and Lytton Roads)
- There is on street parking on Lytton Road & Metroplex Ave